General Gaming thread

What's Hot
1210211212213214216»

Comments

• Sporky said:
    I started Diablo 4.

Second time it took ten goes at logging in before I was allowed to play. I'm playing a single-player game. Why do I have to connect to a server at all? And then it had turned subtitles back on. Twice. Over the head of the person talking, and bottom right.

Get fucked, Blizzard. Wankers. 

D2 remastered is really, really good if you haven't played it before. If you want a more modern arpg type thing, Grim Dawn is good as well. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • You know what I had a couple of games of today… Battlefield 4, blooming awesome still my fave online shooter, and still has plenty of players and servers. 

As near as perfect the genre could be IMO
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4148
    You know what I had a couple of games of today… Battlefield 4, blooming awesome still my fave online shooter, and still has plenty of players and servers. 

Yup, magnificent game - though I still have a soft-spot for BF3!
  • RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 173
    I've been replaying BF1 a lot recently, such a good game, hard to find servers on Xbox sometimes but still great.
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7892
    I’m doing another play through of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Almost done, then back to finish Ghosts of Tsushima. 
    Then after that, no idea. 
    Maybe get around to playing Elden Ring
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1441
    You know what I had a couple of games of today… Battlefield 4, blooming awesome still my fave online shooter, and still has plenty of players and servers. 

It absolutely was!
  • strumjoughlampsstrumjoughlamps Frets: 3289
    edited April 29
    Well I think all went okay, it’s working all nice so will see how long it’s lasts..

@RaymondLin I know what you’re saying about the power switch which is why I was super careful with it so Thanks for that.

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4148
    FO4 on PS5 won’t let me transfer my save file from the disc version :cry: 
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11883
    Well I think all went okay, it’s working all nice so will see how long it’s lasts..

@RaymondLin I know what you’re saying about the power switch which is why I was super careful with it so Thanks for that.

My replacement PCB arrived but not had a chance to put it together yet…kinda scared lol. Love your colour scheme. Classic yet modern.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28494
    I'm replaying Deathspank: Thongs Of Virtue.

It's still excellent. Just a shame that the original and The Baconing aren't on Xbox any more. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    Also Cat Quest 3 release date has been announced. The first two were great. 
  • CavemanGroggCavemanGrogg Frets: 3031
    The new Prince of Persia game, it is seriously good, it's a contender for game of the year in my household, and we've currently logged the grand total of 2.17 hours of playtime.  The best way I can describe the game without giving away any spoilers is, everything that made the Prince of Persia franchise fantastic, combined with the best of everything that makes the Castlevania franchise amazing.
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7347
    Sporky said:
    I started Diablo 4.

Second time it took ten goes at logging in before I was allowed to play. I'm playing a single-player game. Why do I have to connect to a server at all? And then it had turned subtitles back on. Twice. Over the head of the person talking, and bottom right.

Get fucked, Blizzard. Wankers. 
    I’d stop there if that annoyed you, there’s stuff like that all through it and the game isn’t even fun to make up for it.
    edited May 5
    It did feel rather a thin experience.

Though to be fair I was in a right grump that weekend. 
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7347
    edited May 5
    You’d hope they’d fixed it by now but when I’ve tried to play it deleted my character, started again, one of the missions where you fought a 3 headed dog thing just broke after you beat it and you couldn’t leave the area. I waited ages for them to fix that so I could progress the story, then got further and another similar thing happened, and doing stuff other than the story isn’t fun like it was in Diablo 3.
    Its probably my biggest gaming disappointment after how much I loved 3.
  • strumjoughlampsstrumjoughlamps Frets: 3289
    edited May 5
    Me and the 2 lads trying to get all unlocks on Vampire Survivor but I blooming hate that Dairy Factory level.