Beware - Essex Recording Studios overpriced content

What's Hot
1234568»

Comments

• steersteer Frets: 1219
    A line has been crossed. Disapproving of an individuals buisness practice of buying low and selling high is one thing, but reporting to teh tax man based on no evidence other than the guy coming accross as a bit of a del boy... that is way OTT.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1332
    skippy76 said:
    Nothing wrong at all reporting him, if he’s not done anything wrong he’ll be fine in an audit.

I think I've already seen this on here a while ago.

#throwbackmonday
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4690

he will be along threatening to close use down shortly so I would probably remove the fact you reported him 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    skippy76 said:
    Nothing wrong at all reporting him, if he’s not done anything wrong he’ll be fine in an audit.

Being investigated for crimes you might not have committed isn't the barrel of laughs it sounds like.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • clarkefanclarkefan Frets: 808
    soma1975 said:
    Yes mate we are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic and society is collapsing all around us but because someone doesn't like how someone conducts their business with NO PROOF WHATSOEVER, and just the non legally binding bollocks written on an advert said curtain twitcher has reported him to the HMRC trying to ruin him?

That is a c-word's trick in my book. 

Appalling behaviour. 

If you had proof and reported him you'd be a grass but okay fair enough there is a principal involved. But that's not what this is. This is outright trying to fuck another person over. 

Strangest post I think I've ever read. No effort to explain. Just aggressive language.  

In case it needs saying, reporting possible tax fraud is everybody's responsibility, cos they steal funds that help us all.  Every single tax pound counts.

Maybe you live in another country where tax evasion is cool?

Again, I wish I'd reported the guy before.

Grass, shameful, you're talking bollocks, imo.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 15reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7017
    edited March 2020
    So where is your proof that he's done that?

Deliberately trying to ruin someone without proof is outrageous. Shocked you live in a world where it's even vaguely acceptable. 

Reporting tax fraud is not the same as reporting 'this guy might be up to no good I have an inkling'. Disgusting behaviour. 

I'll expect a call from operation Yewtree now having been reported by a mystery forummer as I used aggressive language so must be a wrongun. 

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Thread closed after multiple flags whilst the modmin team have a forensic look at it..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.