Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Not using Anderton's again

What's Hot
1234568»

Comments

• So are you guys getting one of those new classic vibe purple teles or not?

Only at Andertons... ;)

Lee, I can be contacted through TFB for my free CV tele...
    How many people are left that want purple guitars? 
    Well there's me...

I love purple as a colour and on a guitar but I'm not so interested in it being associated with Andertons unfortunately. I am definitely not their target market though...
    I've never actually associated purple with them, tbh. I only watch the videos occasionally, I haven't seen much of Pete's stuff, I guess that's why I never made the connection
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Only at Andertons... ;)

Well there's me...

I love purple as a colour and on a guitar but I'm not so interested in it being associated with Andertons unfortunately. I am definitely not their target market though...
    I've never actually associated purple with them, tbh. I only watch the videos occasionally, I haven't seen much of Pete's stuff, I guess that's why I never made the connection

For the best! Purple is normally, in my experience, a Prince thing or a grunge guitar colour.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7249
    Imagine just liking a purple guitar and buying one from them but Pete sees the order and tries to be nice and signs it and then you return it because some prick tagged his name in sharpie on the top!
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Only at Andertons... ;)

Well there's me...

For the best! Purple is normally, in my experience, a Prince thing or a grunge guitar colour.

I got a few comments about being a Prince fan when I was gigging this:

The Ankh was actually from a whiskey bottle; I'd never even considered it looking a bit like Prince's symbol...

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 13736

The Ankh was actually from a whiskey bottle; I'd never even considered it looking a bit like Prince's symbol...

Do you not like Prince then?
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 5119
    I am a bit wary of their sales folk, since I asked about one item (wanting to have a look and check it out) and they said they didn't have any but said a price (which was more than others were selling it at); they then "checked the system" and miraculously found they did have stock, at a lower price (the price others were selling it at), at which point they enthusiastically said they could bring it out for me to buy.

You know when you're being played...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• I got a few comments about being a Prince fan when I was gigging this:

Do you not like Prince then?
    I do, but the guitar wasn't bought with him in mind, and neither was the ankh decal

• How can you not like Prince?!

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    I like Prince's Salmon  :3
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25567
    How can you not like Prince?!
    Quite.

Seeing him live was one of the finest things I have ever done.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30358
    I've often seen him in the Woking Pizza Express sweating off his meat feast.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • How can you not like Prince?!
    I do like Prince, I just didn’t buy the guitar or apply the decal with him in mind, is all :)

• RedlesterRedlester Frets: 1080
    So are you guys getting one of those new classic vibe purple teles or not?

Only at Andertons... ;)

Well there's me...

Was that off a bottle of Egyptian Whisky then? 
  • Redlester said:
    So are you guys getting one of those new classic vibe purple teles or not?

Only at Andertons... ;)

Well there's me...

Was that off a bottle of Egyptian Whisky then? 

No, it was from one of these:

• ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    I have bought things from them. Everything was fine.