Not looking good for Queenie

What's Hot

Comments

• I've always loved the story for her asking the King of Saudi Arabia (when women were not allowed to drive) if he wanted a tour of the grounds of Windsor castle. She then gets in the driver's seat and does not drive slowly
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Sporky said:
    Sporky said:
    Edit: I'm quite happy for all that pomp to remain - for those that like that kind of thing and tourists. But only If the royals pay for it themselves and they no longer have a position in our political system. 
    This. It is absolutely abhorrent that an unelected billionaire gets to manipulate the law to her own further advantage. Let's not forget that chucked millions at her sex offender son rather than let him face justice.

Vile institution; vile, evil woman. 
    You could have worded that a lot better , especially the final part of last sentence which is frankly bollocks
    She systematically manipulated the country's laws to her advantage, and saved a sex offender from justice. Correct me if I'm wrong. 
    Leave the thread fella. You arent wanted here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29304
    McToot said:
    Sporky said:

Jesus Christ. 
    So you support billionaires manipulating our laws and bailing out sex offenders. Good to know. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28166
    Sporky said:
    Sporky said:
    Edit: I'm quite happy for all that pomp to remain - for those that like that kind of thing and tourists. But only If the royals pay for it themselves and they no longer have a position in our political system. 
    This. It is absolutely abhorrent that an unelected billionaire gets to manipulate the law to her own further advantage. Let's not forget that chucked millions at her sex offender son rather than let him face justice.

You could have worded that a lot better , especially the final part of last sentence which is frankly bollocks
    She systematically manipulated the country's laws to her advantage, and saved a sex offender from justice. Correct me if I'm wrong. 
    Time & place.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 10reaction image Wisdom
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2474
    McToot said:
    Sporky said:

Jesus Christ. 
    No, I don’t think he meant him. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Or what? This is not your forum. You have no authority over me. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 32125
    Dominic said:
    The more I think about it ...the more obvious it is that she has actually already passed away
    I suspect the note passed to Truss in parliament circa 2pm was exactly that news.
    The public Announcement will probably come at a TV /Family friendly 6.30 pm

PS ......I'm going to look really stupid if I'm wildly wrong

Pretty much bang on! 

In more important news does that mean we get a day off work?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OK, can everyone calm it down a few notches, please?
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • Sporky said:

You are a fucking moron, a truly horrible thing to say.. you seriously have zero brain.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13581
    opinion is one thing,  but you're out of order Sporks, calm down.  
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Sporky said:
    McToot said:
    Sporky said:

Jesus Christ. 
    So you support billionaires manipulating our laws and bailing out sex offenders. Good to know. 
    Not the time or place Sporky . Seriously , bail out and revisit this when the dust settles and emotions aren’t so high or you will end up pissing off a lot of people 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12115
    edited September 2022
    Sporky said:
    I never really paid attention to who you were before, until now.

perhaps I’ll come to your funeral and start shouting shit about you?  Or how about your wife’s funeral? Or your mother’s funeral? It’s okay as long as I do it on public road yeah?  

Yeah, it’s not the same thing, mine is imaginary and hypothetical but you are doing it for real now.

Jesus Christ. You really have no class.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15935
    Sporky said:
    I'm with sporky on this He expressed an opinion, that he has supported with rational. Whether he said what he said today or 10 days ago, his words would be exactly the same. All that's changed is, by the timing of today's news, is how people react to those words. 10 days ago, nothing, today a lot more. I would say those feelings are up to the individual to deal with, not sporky.
    But don't let that stop anyone forming a lynch mob and going after him, it is tFB after all. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 13reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12550
    Sporky said:
    Sporky said:

You might well be right but this isn’t really the time to say it. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    Sporky said:

perhaps I’ll come to your funeral and start shouting shit about you?  Or how about your wife’s funeral? Or your mother’s funeral? It’s okay as long as I do it on public road yeah?  

Yeah, it’s not the same thing, mine is imaginary, you are doing it for real now.

I am not at a funeral. I posted before the announcement.

Everyone who's piling in with personal insults is in breach of the forum rules and common decency. 
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8883
    Gentlemen, don’t let this thread get out of hand please
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Sporky said:
    VimFuego said:
    Sporky said:
    I'm with sporky on this He expressed an opinion, that he has supported with rational. Whether he said what he said today or 10 days ago, his words would be exactly the same. All that's changed is, by the timing of today's news, is how people react to those words. 10 days ago, nothing, today a lot more. I would say those feelings are up to the individual to deal with, not sporky.
    But don't let that stop anyone forming a lynch mob and going after him, it is tFB after all. 
    Absolutely pathetic ....really not the place to make such a point. Decency eh
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1120
    Huw Edwards is really good at filling time and narrating pictures.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sporky said:
    Sporky said:

Yeah, it’s not the same thing, mine is imaginary, you are doing it for real now.

I am not at a funeral. I posted before the announcement.

Everyone who's piling in with personal insults is in breach of the forum rules and common decency. 
    Haha , you just called the most admired / loved member of the royal family a vile , evil woman and then pull the common decency card - seriously ?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • An enlightening thread.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom