Poopot's Cover Challenge #27 - the letter N

What's Hot
12345679»

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 28220

And liner notes from my other thread that nobody ever reads.... :P 

Not only do I read that thread, I also comment on it. ;)

These challenges have been really positive for me, in terms of getting me off my arse and starting to learn about recording, mixing, et al, as well as pushing me into learning some tracks fully, rather than all the aimless noodling that I've spent most of the last way-too-many years doing.

So I tend to read the other threads in the related sections for insights into how others approach it all in the hope of getting some tips to help me along the way.  
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28140
    TTony said:

These challenges have been really positive for me, in terms of getting me off my arse and starting to learn about recording, mixing, et al, as well as pushing me into learning some tracks fully, rather than all the aimless noodling that I've spent most of the last way-too-many years doing.

So I tend to read the other threads in the related sections for insights into how others approach it all in the hope of getting some tips to help me along the way.  
    I know you do, at least! :) 

TBH I’m not doing it for that really. It’s much more a tool to keep me honest and trying to keep learning enough to be worth writing it down. 

But it’s nice to know I’m not entirely talking to the void :D 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18077
    tFB Trader
    TTony said:

TBH I’m not doing it for that really. It’s much more a tool to keep me honest and trying to keep learning enough to be worth writing it down. 

Nope, I'm always interested in the process.
  • HabaneroHabanero Frets: 260
    TTony said:

I read it too. 
    Woo! Thanks chaps :)
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1836
    Reminder that entries are supposed to close tonight but if it's okay with everyone I'll give it an extra day or two if needed for @IMC1980 to get his entry in
    My piano-playing bandmate was very disappointed to hear that I hadn't done Nightswimming with her on keys. I'm not sure that means I have time to do anything about it, but we'll see...! :D 
  • IMC1980IMC1980 Frets: 148
    Sent mine in
    @IMC1980 in the playlist
    Entries closed
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom