That petition...

What's Hot
167891012»

Comments

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    There will be some serious negottiation and I believe we will remain in the EU to a certain extent or on very different terms. We need the EU and the EU needs the UK and our vast contributions.

Out of the 52% of people who voted leave I would estimate 70% of them were pissed about immigration which was never going to change but with a hate filled fury many have voted to leave without any understanding of the implications and costs of the bigger picture. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5030
    The numbers of 'sign ups' on the petition continue to rise. At 6.01 today, it is 3.77 million signatures.  A lot of people are concerned....
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Rocker;1128574" said:
    The numbers of 'sign ups' on the petition continue to rise. At 6.01 today, it is 3.77 million signatures.  A lot of people are concerned....
    How can 3.77million outweigh the rather larger number who voted Leave?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33984
    edited June 2016
    I had an idea when I was out for a run.
    All the people who are annoyed with the result and signing the petition should go and join either the conservative party or UKIP and put forward a Pro-EU candidate.
    Basically a hostile takeover of the party.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DamianPDamianP Frets: 501
    octatonic said:
    I had an idea when i was out for a run.
    All the people who are annoyed with the result and singing the petition should go and join either the conservative party or UKIP and put forward a Pro-EU candidate.
    Basically a hostile takeover of the party.

I'd sooner drink bleach. They made the mess. They can clear it up. I'm not involved. I'm not responsible. I'll make my own arrangements.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    Rocker;1128574" said:
    This is the petition the 4chan has bots and fuck knows what else adding signitures at a rate of 1500 per second?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29171
    Chalky said:
    Rocker;1128574" said:
    How can 3.77million outweigh the rather larger number who voted Leave?
    Same way the 17.4 million who voted leave outweigh the 29 million who didn't? ;)
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom