Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• Don't the Kingsleys make the ODR-C redundant?  ;)
    No, because ODR-C INTO the Kingsley’s is where it’s at, lol
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sounds like a winning combo! Lol
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AornicAornic Frets: 492
    Proud of this stuffed Nano board! I'd recommend this form factor to anyone looking for a grab n' go.

NPD is the Topanga, a lush and drippy spring reverb.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1995
    Ain't no one grabbing and going anywhere right now :D 
    4reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Kent747 said:
    Well,

Updated the board and added a bit more. Shout out to SpiceRack Boards out of Bristol. New guy building good kit. 

Hey Kent747
    Lovely board!
    Can you tell me more about SpiceRack Boards? I'm a Bristolian and looking at building new board so would be very interested to know more.
    Thanks!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• Got the Walrus Audio Monument last month and just got the Zuma through the other day, although annoyingly I can't mount it under the board!
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2277
    edited February 2021
    Couple of pedals sold out of financial necessity (that’s January for you), so back to this, and it’s just the right mix of simplicity and versatility for me. 
    Today’s discovery was just how well the Warthog works as a cleanish boost. With light attack/finger-picking, it stayed lovely, warm and clean, but dig in and you get some fantastic grit around the edges. Such a brilliant-sounding, responsive, versatile pedal, @ThorpyFX , very glad it’s on the board. With that and the Brothers, I’ve got huge variety of gain options and they stack superbly as well.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• Got the Walrus Audio Monument last month and just got the Zuma through the other day, although annoyingly I can't mount it under the board!
    Love your board, @jonnygreentrees, the Particle V2 is a belter and a big improvement on the V1.
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7027
    Couple of pedals sold out of financial necessity (that’s January for you), so back to this, and it’s just the right mix of simplicity and versatility for me. 
    Today’s discovery was just how well the Warthog works as a cleanish boost. With light attack/finger-picking, it stayed lovely, warm and clean, but dig in and you get some fantastic grit around the edges. Such a brilliant-sounding, responsive, versatile pedal, @ThorpyFX , very glad it’s on the board. With that and the Brothers, I’ve got huge variety of gain options and they stack superbly as well.

I love that your 'simplicity' is 3 x midi/programmable multi effects units and one midi/programmable drive pedal! :)
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • soma1975 said:

I love that your 'simplicity' is 3 x midi/programmable multi effects units and one midi/programmable drive pedal! :)
    Ha! I’m too simple to be able to use or understand MIDI or MIDI-switchers, so there’s that :)
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3966

Agree re. the awesomeness of the Thorpy 'hog. It revived my faith in dirt pedals. Love it.

Love your board, @jonnygreentrees, the Particle V2 is a belter and a big improvement on the V1.
    Thanks man! Never tried a Particle V1 but the V2 is really fun
  • soma1975 said:

Also, I think I'd only use MIDI with these things if someone was daft enough to ask me to gig with them, and even then someone would have to very slowly walk me through the process of programming patches, etc. on a MIDI switcher. As I'm only a home player at the moment, I'm content with it as it is.
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4651
    edited February 2021
    Room for a 1.5 mk

• rawk100rawk100 Frets: 1757
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10400
    sgosden said:
    Ain't no one grabbing and going anywhere right now :D 
    Quick! I have no time to pick up my other pedal board, I need to grab this small one because there's no time for anything else! I just grab and go! ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Take 2 boards into the shower? Not me. I just like to grab n' go.

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12620
    This is my current set up.  I have just bought a fuzz pedal to maybe try OD/Fuzz rather than low gain OD/Higher gain OD just to try.  The white whale into my silverface champ is a match made in heaven.

https://i.imgur.com/ahAooJn.jpg?1

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Love the idea of the White Whale.

• Josh_CoskuJosh_Cosku Frets: 186
    edited February 2021
    This my covid setup. Drives change based on the guitars or the mood.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/JZdMCgc.jpg[/img]