General Gaming thread

What's Hot

Comments

• @RaymondLin Santa Water evolves with Attractorb. Not the most useful of pickups so it’s a case of whether you want fully evolved Water damage or a better more offensive/defensive item boost instead. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4374
    edited December 2022
    Barnezy said:
    **WARZONE SQUAD MEMBERS WANTED** 

Seeing if we can pull together a Fretboard WarZone squad. We have 3 currently. The more the merrier. 

DM me if you want to get involved. 
    I might be up for that.

I play on PC - with a controller.

I never play WZ normally - just the other MP options.
    Ah, memories... We need @WYNIR0 and @TimmyO too! I can't remember who else used to play with us back in the Old'n'Rubbish days??
  • Barnezy said:

Seeing if we can pull together a Fretboard WarZone squad. We have 3 currently. The more the merrier. 

I might be up for that.

Ah, memories... We need @WYNIR0 and @TimmyO too! I can't remember who else used to play with us back in the Old'n'Rubbish days??
    Me me me, top fun you all laughing at me when my wife got home from a days work and you all heard me asking her to put the kettle on as I was busy playing COD :) 

I'll be on Xbox Series X, username strumstrum
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Haha I do remember that! And my mate @The_Raddish who forgot to mute his mic while he went for a p*ss, in true Naked Gun style
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 8094
    Haha I do remember that! And my mate @The_Raddish who forgot to mute his mic while he went for a p*ss, in true Naked Gun style
    I was def guilty of the bluetooth-pee too. 

I don't have an Xbox though 
    Red ones are better. 
  • Haha I do remember that! And my mate @The_Raddish who forgot to mute his mic while he went for a p*ss, in true Naked Gun style
    Yeah I was trying to remember his username, called me joff. Top bloke shared his DLC with us.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2250
    WARZONE 

Quite a few are interested. Tomorrow there is an update to the game and one of the features is to creat a group. I will create one and share the details on here so people can join it. 

It will be easier than adding everyone to my PS account and will mean everyone can see everyone. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Garlic seems OP!!!!
    poor man's bibles
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • Barnezy said:

I might be up for that.

I was there. Honestly between that and Motorstorm it was the most fun I've ever had playing online. 

I'd gladly join now except my ping is so bad that I literally can't hit people in shooters :(
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • ^ excuses ;)
  • :P 

I fully admit I also can't compete with school kids and students who have better reflexes and WAY more free hours to get good. But anything faster-paced than Fall Guys is usually pointless 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Just noticed that there's a new Star Trek game, Star Trek Prodigy.
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10580
    edited December 2022
    Barnezy said:
    WARZONE 

Quite a few are interested. Tomorrow there is an update to the game and one of the features is to creat a group. I will create one and share the details on here so people can join it. 

It will be easier than adding everyone to my PS account and will mean everyone can see everyone. 
    If you have a group via PSN then you can just add everyone on it and send a message and people will see it, see when people are online regardless of the game they play. If you only have a group on COD don't they have to be online playing it to receive messages, especially cross platform?

I've got about 5 people on my friends list from here now. 
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12319
    edited December 2022
    With Laurels (Shields) maxed out with lots of cool down + Santa Water and the Lancet, I was able to hold off 1 Red cape Death for about a minute....

Then the 2nd one came and killed me.

I saw a video and I think i need the gold and silver rings?

Getting there though with these were pretty easy, especially with lightning, that just zaps everything on the outer edges, and then Santa Water provided the Medium barrier, if they managed to get through all that then there is the Shield.

In between there is the rune rocket thing that flies around non-stop, and for the last piece I had the Knife maxed out (with Bracer)

Honestly, it was too easy with this combo up until the 29th minute when the screen was just swamped.  But in the last minute I was able to keep a gap between me and the swamp of enemies..
  • @RaymondLin Gold and silver ring will get you the red cape and yeah, you’ll tank pretty much everything. Only problem then is doing enough damage to actually kill death. 
    Think the first time I beat him I was using, cape, bible, evolved birds, lancet and water…. I think. With loads of cool-down and damage boosts. 
    Remember he levels with you though. Has so much health if you’re a super high level. 
    @RaymondLin Gold and silver ring will get you the red cape and yeah, you’ll tank pretty much everything. Only problem then is doing enough damage to actually kill death. 
    Think the first time I beat him I was using, cape, bible, evolved birds, lancet and water…. I think. With loads of cool-down and damage boosts. 
    Remember he levels with you though. Has so much health if you’re a super high level. 
    Someone mentioned there is something that halves Death's HP per something...making him much easier.  
  • @RaymondLin Gold and silver ring will get you the red cape and yeah, you’ll tank pretty much everything. Only problem then is doing enough damage to actually kill death. 
    Someone mentioned there is something that halves Death's HP per something...making him much easier.  
    Just realised the gold and silver ring are for the clock lancet evolution. There’s some other artefacts that provide the laurel evolution. 
    I need to play it again… it’s on ios and android now as well so I can ruin my life everywhere I go. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I tried the iOS one, it's portrait and too zoom in compared to the Steam version.  Where i've been playing it so far.
  • You can landscape it in settings. It does feel a bit weird though compared to the proper pc and console versions. 
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25496
    Barnezy said:

I might be up for that.

I was there. Honestly between that and Motorstorm it was the most fun I've ever had playing online. 

I'd gladly join now except my ping is so bad that I literally can't hit people in shooters :(
    Minky used to play sometimes as well. He was truely awful.

The new COD / WZ is quite different to the older ones. It's slower paced with more of an emphasis of having some tactics, sniper rifles can't be used like pistols and so on.

Even the mini map won't show anything unless a UAV is up. Gunfire alone won't show. No need to ruin ADS speed with a heavy silencer.

I like it a lot.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd