General Gaming thread

What's Hot

Comments

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10383
    Yea £500 with Ratchet & Clank. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Had fun this morning playing VIP Fiesta on BF 2042, really good quick blast mode
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24781

If I buy BF2042 do I want it via Steam or Origin or Epic?

What's the difference?
  • Origin would be my choice if they're all the same price. The other two will just start an Origin client anyway to run the game.
  • Origin would be my choice if they're all the same price. The other two will just start an Origin client anyway to run the game.
    Only £38.99 too on cdkeys @fretmeister ;
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7415
    Started Deathloop but not got very far. I haven't died yet, if you die have you got to start the whole game over again? 
    DefaultM said:
    Started Deathloop but not got very far. I haven't died yet, if you die have you got to start the whole game over again? 
    Nah it just restarts the day. You'll have the information you learned but unless you infused the weapons and trinkets etc you'll lose them. Dying is a part of the game. ;)
  • DefaultM said:
    Nah it just restarts the day. You'll have the information you learned but unless you infused the weapons and trinkets etc you'll lose them. Dying is a part of the game. ;)
    Yep. After you go find a certain person you get the ability to keep certain items so you always wake up with your favourite kit.  

Death becomes annoying about 1/3 of the way in, but once you have a couple of Slabs you start feeling more powerful. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • It has come to my attention that the only way I can play Portal and Portal 2 again is by getting a PC or an Xbox so... 
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2246
    edited December 2021
    Space Marine 2 announced with a groovy tyranid picture and FF7 coming to PC next week. It's been a good morning

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I never played the first Space Marine, and with this trailer I'm beginning to regret it!

I've played a bit of Halo Infinite the last couple of nights - enjoying it so far, if you like Halo you should like it, if you don't like Halo, it's probably not going to change your mind! The weapons sound and feel good, it looks lovely, and so far I've not seen any issues with graphics or other bugs. I'm only playing the campaign though, multiplayer could be a total mess for all I know.
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12028
    Anyone checked out the Matrix Awakens Demo?

It looks INSANE !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stuff all the next gen consoles,i just bought a wii u and am loving playing the games i have for it (especially windwaker hd and twilight princess hd). love the wii u and always regretted selling mine (it was a windwaker ltd edition too).

now if i could get a commodore 64 and amiga with all the games,joysticks etc i used to have that would be great :-)
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

edited December 2021

It looks INSANE !
    That looks INCREDIBLE. 
  • I set my Ps5 to download the matrix thing but haven't tried it yet. Full report later..!
  • Anyone checked out the Matrix Awakens Demo?

It looks INSANE !
    Urgh Blooin 3rd person, this needs first person for real immersion with how good it looks 

It looks INSANE !
    Urgh Blooin 3rd person, this needs first person for real immersion with how good it looks 
    I don't like first person for these kinds of games. It'll feel like a FPS which wouldn't feel right to me. 
  • CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    Had anyone played the new N64 part of Switch Online?  Any good?

I’m tempted but feel like I’ve already got access to some of the better games on there, so might be a bit of a waste.
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2449
    I have to say, I'm really enjoying Halo Infinite. I quite liked previous Halos (apart from 2), but they seemed far too formulaic. Having an 'open World' Halo is just awesome. However, the storyline is utter pish.

Also tried Ring Fit Adventures last night - seems like it could be amusing!

Oh, and SPACE MARINE 2!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yea Infinite seems good from the small go I’ve had.