The Football Thread.

What's Hot

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14430
    tFB Trader
    So this weekend 

Come on WBA, Coventry and even Chelsea ( not sure if I’ve ever said that before)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2568
    Up to Selhurst Park tomorrow to watch us play Wet Sham. I was regretting buying my season ticket earlier in the season but since Glasner has joined, I've renewed it this week. Feeling positive for next season after our performance against Liverpool.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LestratcasterLestratcaster Frets: 1095
    I wonder if Arteta will ring the changes after our CL exit in mid-week. Some players have been overused but if we're still mathematically in with a chance to win the league maybe we should keep the team the same as opposed to rotating. Saka needs a rest and Odegaard looks like he's in need of a few games out too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9891
    So this weekend 

Come on WBA, Coventry and even Chelsea ( not sure if I’ve ever said that before)
    Yeah sorry about that - should never back us against a decent side. We are not a team of winners and that always comes to the fore when we play better teams
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    tFB Trader
    So this weekend 

Yeah sorry about that - should never back us against a decent side. We are not a team of winners and that always comes to the fore when we play better teams
    I'm sure you'll get your act together if we meet in the play offs - dreading it 
    So this weekend 

I'm sure you'll get your act together if we meet in the play offs - dreading it 
    I wouldn't worry too much about us - we might play well but we don't have a striker who can score so very unlikely to win. Then we'll just have one unnecessary flap at the back and boom we've lost
    tFB Trader
    Pep moaning again - He might have a point that Coventry and Man U could have played today- But : -

Tomorrow tens of thousands of people will run a marathon having trained for months whilst holding down full time jobs. Meanwhile a cry baby wails that his overpaid bag of wind chasers can’t go to work twice in four days
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23151
    Pep moaning again - He might have a point that Coventry and Man U could have played today- But : -

Tomorrow tens of thousands of people will run a marathon having trained for months whilst holding down full time jobs. Meanwhile a cry baby wails that his overpaid bag of wind chasers can’t go to work twice in four days
    Oh well, he can take consolation in the fact that if and when they get through this FA Cup, next year they won't have to worry about replays.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23151
    edited April 20
    On a lighter note.... 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Philly_Q said:

Oh well, he can take consolation in the fact that if and when they get through this FA Cup, next year they won't have to worry about replays.
    Will be a big pity if they can’t find something else to moan about
  • LestratcasterLestratcaster Frets: 1095
    Not vintage but got the job done. Was a bit boring to watch but we're at the business end of the season so we take any win.
    Props to Rice who literally ran all night non-stop for us. Havertz had another effective game. Someone needs to tell the manager that Saka isn't immune to being subbed off though, he needs a rest!
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1970
    Was always going to be rigged for a Man Utd/City final.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Schnozz said:
    rigged? 
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1970
    joeyowen said:
    Schnozz said:
    rigged? 
    How are you going to sell Coventry to the Middle East etc?
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11942
    I’m sure Coventry and Chelsea, 2 teams of refs, VAR, players, medical staff have been paid handsomely to lose their games LOL

What a ridiculous statement to make.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Coventry just scored 2 goals, 1st one he shins it, 2nd one deflected off the defender’s back.

Rigged!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Yes it's mad how Man City and Man Utd have been able to beat teams beneath them in the league places to get to the final isn't it
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3068
    joneve said:
    Glad Brentford managed to equalise late last night - Not because I'm not a Man U fan, but because they didn't deserve a win - TBH they didn't deserve the draw - Do you give credit to Man U for been resilient and hanging on, or bad luck, bad finishing by Brentford - If Brentford had have won, they'd have fully deserved it 

Bournemouth fans - See your expensive signing from Leeds is now fit and ready to play - Useless twat as well I should add with a piss poor attitude - So how did he do now he has decided to do some actual work for his wage - To be fair you have two there - Adams and Sinisterra - Both like spending time with the physio
    Couldn’t disagree more. Their fanbase are the most dislikeable in the premier league and their manager is a right smug wanker (Sorry Rob). Such a weird sense of entitlement which is bizarre as they’re as insignificant as the rest of us teams the premier league couldn’t give a fuck about. 

Seems like the ‘employee’ behind the official Forest Twitter account is about as good at social media posts as you Jon. 

;) 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited April 21
    Schnozz said:
    This statement gets more ridiculous by the minute.

Coventry just got a penalty, and his hands was behind his back when the ball was blasted from 3 yards at him.

Rigged against United you mean?

3-3!

Rigged!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4327
    I think Man U have bigger problems than worrying about if that was a pen or not :lol: 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to