Not looking good for Queenie

What's Hot

Comments

• MrTeeMrTee Frets: 517
    Sassafras said:
    tony99 said:
    Can you believe those prices?!?!

Saw someone on the news interviewed who had been around the queue seven times. All makes sense now!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30322
    The princes are only standing vigil for 10 minutes!?!?!
    Did they hate her maje that much?
    People've been queuing for days!
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30322
    p90fool said:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62938463

Harry has been allowed to stand vigil at the Queen's coffin in "military uniform" apparently.
    Doesn't he have form for seriously misjudging this?
    :D
    They're careful not to specify which military uniform.
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7459
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2022/sep/17/queen-coffin-man-disturbance-witness-video

This video turns from man running up to the coffin, to why are you doing this to your daughter?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 7095
    edited September 2022
    DefaultM said:
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2022/sep/17/queen-coffin-man-disturbance-witness-video

This video turns from man running up to the coffin, to why are you doing this to your daughter?
    Her 7 year old daughter had been up since 2am and had stood in a queue for 15 hours - no wonder she was crying!!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29304
    The question is still valid - why put your kid through that? 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19627
    Sporky said:
    The question is still valid - why put your kid through that? 
    Character building. Stop that snivelling, immediately!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2022
    And now I see what mrkb actually posted. I wonder if I should start a King Chaz thread so we can have lots of specific ranty tgrwsds... 
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2737
    edited September 2022
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 7095
    edited September 2022
    Don’t worry London, the North is sending van loads of it’s finest peacekeepers to make sure no one holds up “non approved” placards or doesn’t sing loud enough.

This is the view of the M1 by Northampton a few minutes ago.

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I suppose what I find odd is that businesses are being morally rail roaded into closing tomorrow in the name of treason, yet at other times, truckers in particularly, are expected to work above and beyond for the good of the nation, without tacho breaks or over time.  The whole lot stinks tbh.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 8043
    When were truckers expected to go over their tacho time for the good of the nation?
  • mrkb said:
    Don’t worry London, the North is sending van loads of it’s finest peacekeepers to make sure no one holds up “non approved” placards or doesn’t sing loud enough.

Just came back up the M6 and southbound was rather like that. Saw about 30 police vans in ten minutes. Largest police operation in British history.
    Not a day goes by that I don't think this country has it's priorities wrong. I'd go live somewhere else bit the bastards have made that more difficult. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15935
    mrkb said:

Just came back up the M6 and southbound was rather like that. Saw about 30 police vans in ten minutes. Largest police operation in British history.
    Not a day goes by that I don't think this country has it's priorities wrong. I'd go live somewhere else bit the bastards have made that more difficult. 
    wow, even larger than the miners strikes? Let's hope the bizzies can be persuaded to go all battle of the bean field on the mourners, that'd be funny.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10413
    edited September 2022
    VimFuego said:
    mrkb said:

wow, even larger than the miners strikes? Let's hope the bizzies can be persuaded to go all battle of the bean field on the mourners, that'd be funny.
    That'll give them something to cry about! Then the government will take away all their jobs, shut their industries down, which will lead to high levels of unemployment, drug abuse, homeless and teenage pregnancies, and an over reliance on the state in those communities as a consequence! Where will this end up??? 
    It'll end up with King Chaz buying up the land and sending menacing letters to anyone living there. 
  • VimFuego said:
    mrkb said:

It said largest ever on R4. Hundreds of foreign dignities, royal procession - basically a smorgasbord for terrorists. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16308
      "We're doing this for our safety and yours "
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5261
    It might be time to rename the thread
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BillDL said:
    When were truckers expected to go over their tacho time for the good of the nation?
    Was about to say the rules are both numerous and strict!
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...