Oasis Reunion

What's Hot
1313233343537»

Comments

• I see Which are on the case now calling for refunds.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    They'll just say that other bands before them didn't refund anyone so why should they. But I hope I'm wrong though. 
  • victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1155
    edited September 10
    I see Which are on the case now calling for refunds.
    They'll just say that other bands before them didn't refund anyone so why should they. But I hope I'm wrong though. 
    Crowded House did it seems.

I read somewhere that Liam told a fan to 'shut up' when he complained about this, so his definition of being 'gutted' must be different to mine.

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 24949
    edited September 10
    I am now (Tuesday 10.00) embarking on my much smaller-scale equivalent of the Oasis ticketing scenario - sitting in the online queue for London Film Festival tickets. 

I'm queue number 6740.  Let's see how long it takes...."Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour"

OK, I was in by 11.15.  A few things were sold out, but at least there wasn't any dynamic pricing....

I read somewhere that Liam told a fan to 'shut up' when he complained about this, so his definition of being 'gutted' must be different to mine.

They don't do themselves any favours do they...
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1923
    edited September 10

Assuming that it is even a little bit true. "I read somewhere" is not exactly concrete evidence. Not denying that you read it by the way, just putting that sort of thing into context.
  • GandalphGandalph Frets: 1836
    the_jaffa said:

Assuming that it is even a little bit true. "I read somewhere" is not exactly concrete evidence. Not denying that you read it by the way, just putting that sort of thing into context.
    Facebook strikes again! 
  • KurtisKurtis Frets: 1087
    Kurtis said:

Just me then?  :/

I can't un-see it now  :s  =)
    Yo momma's on the crack rock!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Kurtis said:
    Kurtis said:

Just me then?  :/

I can't un-see it now  :s  =)
    Don't worry I got your movie reference.  
    And I can't un-see it either now =)
  • the_jaffa said:

Sky News

• Thank goodness we live in a country where people don't elect people like that to be prime minister, unlike the USA that elected Trump once already. 
    Or am I being a bit naive ;)  
  • SporkySporky Frets: 30005
    I'm ambivalent about all of this except the hilarious stuff where anyone who doesn't actively worship Oasis must be  a class-warfare misanthrope. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1127
    Ive received a code!  There are three ordering slots tomorrow. Mine is for the 2nd one at 12pm