Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

I'm so angry right now... People should NOT be bullied because of what they wear...

What's Hot

Comments

• ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2085
    Well, they are useless at anything technical. Obviously.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Lixarto;413060" said:
    robinbowes said:

So, men *are* the right people to determine if something is offensive to women?

And the comments I quoted *don't* demonstrate misogyny?

Are you for real?

R.

:)

(I've seen the shirt now. He really thought that was appropriate? What an idiot.

Oh spare me

Spare you?

Oh sorry, you are the only person in the Universe and nobody else's opinion counts for anything.

Oh, poor you.
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Oh goody, another chance for the poor downtrodden men of the forum to complain about just how hard it is to be a man. Us dudes really have it hard, man. Those evil wimmins totally don't know how good they've got it. 

Yawn. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207

The most bizarre element of the 'offended' speaking as the voice of all female kind is I would happily bet that on first viewing a far greater percentage of woman actually went "OMG that shirt is pretty tragic." at Dr Taylor's poor fashion sense.

If my female friends are anything to go by, they actually didn't get past "OMG! Beard, tattoos and he's smart...is he married?".
    I hate the love for beards at the moment. If I try and grow one it looks shit :(

I've seen chav types with beards though, so hopefully it will end and men with large egg shaped heads will be the desirable thing.
    My V key is broken
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446

Lixarto said:
    Lixarto;413060" said:
    robinbowes said:

So, men *are* the right people to determine if something is offensive to women?

And the comments I quoted *don't* demonstrate misogyny?

Are you for real?

R.

:)

(I've seen the shirt now. He really thought that was appropriate? What an idiot.

Oh spare me

Spare you?

Oh sorry, you are the only person in the Universe and nobody else's opinion counts for anything.

Oh, poor you.
    Nah. It's just you. Only your opinion counts for nothing.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Oh goody, another chance for the poor downtrodden men of the forum to complain about just how hard it is to be a man. Us dudes really have it hard, man. Those evil wimmins totally don't know how good they've got it. 

Yawn. 
    Has anyone in this thread even approached that sort of thing? No. Quite obviously you're just being a dick.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Where's @Frankus with a Transactional Analysis of this thread when we need it? ;)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207

Oh goody, another chance for the poor downtrodden men of the forum to complain about just how hard it is to be a man. Us dudes really have it hard, man. Those evil wimmins totally don't know how good they've got it. 

Yawn. 
    Nobody's saying that. We just want balance and similar representation for our issues. 
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    holnrew said:
    Nobody's saying that.
    Several people on this thread are saying just that; not very eloquently admittedly, but bigots tend not to be eloquent.

"I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 5138
    edited November 2014
    My 2p?

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1235984_10203708548646456_7672221321562479786_n.jpg?oh=9705b1ce6651a147cc6b8a15722feac4&oe=54DC5E86

It's hard being a human. All the extra political stuff forced on us by those with agendas just makes it even harder to simply be a good human :(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrew said:
    Easy, I don't do Starbuck's. My local cafe does a great cuppa for cheap. The bacon rolls are £50 though! ;)
    Lixarto said:
    holnrew said:
    Nobody's saying that.
    Several people on this thread are saying just that; not very eloquently admittedly, but bigots tend not to be eloquent.

Shut the fuck up you nonce.
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited November 2014
    Drew_fx said:

Yawn. 
    Has anyone in this thread even approached that sort of thing? No. Quite obviously you're just being a dick.

Don't you get it?  Some people can only read in a form of assumptive binary; If it's not a zero then it MUST be a one.  If you don't  agree with the males who make the assumption that they intimately and uniquely understand what offends and makes life more difficult (despite no explicit examples) for the entire female gender (please lets ignore the hypocrisy of that for a while) then you must in fact be a caveman.

Thing is for me I don't have to give a shit because I have a friend who is female, gay, black, transgender, ginger, Jewish, disabled and fascist, so I perfectly understand on a superior level how the whole of humanity functions and feels and am clearly in a greater position to give an unsubstantiated opinion than anyone else.   - Of course I could of just made my friend up and in fact be one of those people who sits at a computer assuming the rest on the internet views me as a cyber-space cross between Gandhi and Socrates. -

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • "Dad, what does hypocrisy mean?"

"Well son, let me show you this beautifully succinct example."

Lixarto said:
    bigots tend not to be eloquent.

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3871

"Dad, what does hypocrisy mean?"

Lixarto said:

That 5000th fret is encroaching fella. Probly's before Tuesday I reckon.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • jd0272 said:

Lixarto said:

£50 each way on Sunday! ;)
    jd0272 said:

Lixarto said:

£50 each way on Sunday! ;)

Married mate, not allowed to bet or 'have fun'  :(
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    But yeah, before Sunday's a knocking bet innit?
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140

Thing to remember is he is far from the first great scientist to drop a bollock and history always edits out the crass bits.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a579/imadray/ISAAC-NEWTON-facebok_zpsa08150cb.jpg

Superb!